© 2007 sam

旺角擸平嘢

I bought this battery operated DigiMate III mass storage casing for HK$230 (RM110). It comes with 12 in 1 card reader. One-press button to copy all photos from my CF card to the HDD without a computer. Super cool. I beef it up with a RM200 2.5″ 80GB HDD. Total cost is about RM310. More information at DPreview.

digimate3.jpg

The trip to Mong Kok also made my iPod Shuffle wannabe set complete.

ipod-complete.jpg

Some time ago, I bought the RM299 iPod Shuffle wannabe. The original wannabe ear phones were quite terrible, so I spent another RM49 to get a pair of better Philips white colour ear phones. Then in Mong Kok, I found the iPod ear phone buds for HK$28 (3 pairs). And a iPod Shuffle dock for HK$30. As a bonus, the dock also act as a USB hub with 3 USB ports at the back of the dock. Cool huh?! He he he.

p/s: 矮子没到香港走了宝。胡某也收获不少哦

9 Comments

1. Posted April 3, 2007 at 10:02 am | #

hey dude… quite cool ya the DigiMate III mass storage!!

2. Posted April 3, 2007 at 11:31 am | #

Hey, bloggers, Issac Mao, a pioneering blogger based in Shanghai is coming to HKU this afternoon to talk about the role of China’s grassroot media in searching for free thinking. He’s a software architect, and co-founder of CNblog.org to empower social networking and learning from below. Maybe you have already befriended him online or in person?

Sam, please tell Jerry that I’ve borrowed a book from my supervisor called 《解读琼瑶的爱情王国》. He could probably find one in Malaysia if he wants to know why he was so intoxicated ?

Sorry I wasn’t really commenting on your new entry though… =P. Hope you all have a nice day!

3. Posted April 3, 2007 at 11:34 am | #

wei! JUE! you can always come and tell me directly.

😛

4. Posted April 3, 2007 at 11:37 am | #

Oh, BTW, I’m going to Mon Kok tonight for 平嘢. Nothing high-tech though. My knees are aching because I hiked too much in the past two weeks. Mon Kok is also one of the best places in Hong Kong for outdoor folks.–so this one comments on the entry i hope. LOL.

5. Posted April 3, 2007 at 12:06 pm | #

wei! Jerry, how? by commenting on your blog entry like this? LOL. I’ll try to skype or MSN you…if you have any.

6. Posted April 3, 2007 at 1:52 pm | #

jue: why not? hahaha… my msn address is jeremiahfoo[@]hotmail[dot]com

7. youzi
    Posted April 3, 2007 at 3:25 pm | #

*envying*

8. Posted April 3, 2007 at 4:49 pm | #

Youzi, u can go there to fulfill your dream during your college holidays… 😉

9. sam
    Posted April 4, 2007 at 1:07 am | #

Jue, thanks for the tips for outdoor adventure shopping. Mong Kok really… heaven for shoppers.